If you were following my blog last year, you might remember
my attempt to help families who are fundraising for an adoption. I am going to repeat the event this
year. Christmas is about giving, so in
the spirit of the season, I bring to you
I want to highlight families who are fundraising for their
adoption on my blog for the next 24 days.
To be highlighted, just post a comment to this post with a link to your
blog and some info about your adoption (i.e. where you are in the process,
which country, how to contribute) and your family.
Remember, this is about giving - so this isn't the place for
you to promote things you are doing/selling to fundraise, this is just pure
GIFT. Each day from Dec 1 to Dec 24th, I
will highlight one or more families on my blog.
If you aren't in the adoption process, please prayerfully
consider donating to one or more of these families as a part of your Christmas
giving this year.
But here is the best part:
Our family will GIFT to one lucky family a sizable donation
for their adoption; This is our
Christmas gift to you this year
To be entered in the drawing here is what you need to do:
First, post about your family and your adoption in the
comments - 1 entry
You can get two more entries by doing the following (one for
each)
If you post about the 24 Days of giving on your blog, leave
a link to your post in the comments
If you post about the 24 Days of giving on Facebook, leave a
link to it in the comments
We will put all of the entries in a hat and as a part of our
Christmas Eve celebration, we will choose the lucky winner. I will announce the winner on my blog on
Christmas Day.
So, spread the word to all your friends. And this isn't just for international
adoptions, it is for domestic adoptions as well. And may we all enjoy the best GIFT of all
this Christmas
JESUS

2 comments:
What a wonderful idea and gift to others!
Ok...I have the button on my blog!! I couldn't get it to work before, but it is now :)
Post a Comment