Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Awesome God!!

This morning while getting ready for work, I was wondering when our new benefits enrollment was coming up as I need to boost our FSA for next year. Chris and I were also discussing how much time I should take off from work after we get home with Hannah Joy in light of the impact on our finances. Well, when I got to work this morning, our Benefits Update had just come out so I picked it up to read through it. The first thing I spotted was the line that said...
Adoption Assistance Program
Boy was I ecstatic!!! I had talked to one of our HR folks about this when we started our journey back in August as I noticed that many of our competitors had this benefit. I went immediately to thank him for any part he had in securing this benefit for us. To make it even better, the benefit is for $5000, and it's not taxable!!!! Praise God! Ain't He Grand!!! (Ok, make that 'Ain't He 5 Grand!!!' ;-)

No comments: