Sunday, October 16, 2005

October 16, 2005

This has been a whirlwind weekend. Friday, we took the kids to the Magic Kingdom at Disney World. We had a great time and SG was really starting to enjoy it. She was all excited about seeing the fireworks, but fell asleep just before they started. Saturday, we went to Disney-MGM Studios. The boys really liked the Lights! Motors! Action! show and the Indiana Jones show. In fact, when we got home this afternoon, JA and AT put on their own Indiana Jones stunt show in the living room!

On the down side, though, I opened our mailbox to find a priority mail envelope. However, it was all NINE of my documents returned from the FL Secy of State because ONE of them didn't have the notary stamp. You would think they would have certified the other eight, but they didn't. Oh well, maybe it is for the best because I understand that I need copies of the certification to send to Houston and I wouldn't have had those otherwise.

The other GREAT news of the weekend, however, is that a good friend from college got her wonderful little boy (5yo) from China TODAY! His name is Shan and I can't wait to see his pictures.

No comments: