I was able to get three season (or what's left of it) tickets to our local minor league baseball team for $18!!! So, the boys and I went last night to watch a game. We had a nice time, even though the home team lost. AT managed to catch a pack of peanuts thrown to the fans so we feasted on those the last few innings. It actually wasn't too hot so the game was very enjoyable.
The team photographer came by and took pictures, so go check them out.
Minor Leage Game 1
Game Picture 2
We actually saw some friends from church who are trying to adopt two girls from foster care. When I asked her how things were going, she gave me the look! Needless to say, it wasn't going well. They've been working towards adopting these girls for a LONG time, but at the rate things are going, we might have DJ home before they get the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment