is NOT good news in the adoption world - HMMPPPHHHH!!!!
No LOAs came in today, but at least 8 TAs came in. I guess the good news is that at least we didn't get skipped. It's so hard to wait - especially since it's been two weeks since anybody got a LOA. Also, another family who submitted their LOI the day we did got their TA today. The big difference is that they didn't need a waiver and so they were submitting their I-800A the same day as their LOI. We ended up not being able to submit our I-800A for 55 days!!! I guess, it was a lack of faith on my part that God would move the waiver mountain for us. I wasn't willing to fork over the $$$$ for our updated homestudy until we knew for sure we would get our waiver.
All in God's timing.
No comments:
Post a Comment