Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Green does the trick

So, I colored my hair GREEN yesterday morning. Between work and the baseball game, I had SIX people ask me why my hair is green!!! (The badge encouraging them to ask helps!)

Unfortunately, with the baseball game, I haven't had time to take a picture and post it yet. The boys have their game tonight, so I might not get it posted tonight either. Don't worry, it will be GREEN all month!! Plenty of time to take a picture and post.

And if you are wondering what this is all about, check out this post Radical Challenge and this post Radically Show Hope

3 comments:

Sandee said...

but green, not white?

Mom2Six said...

See http://afamilyofsix.blogspot.com/2010/10/sunday-snapshot-radically-show-hope.html and you'll find out why...

Wife of the Pres. said...

Green??? Please post a pic!

Also wanted to add I'm stalking RQ looking for YOUR Announcement. I know you must be weary. I wish I had some grand words but after waiting 80 days, 82 days and over 100 for LD, I have nothing spectacular to share. It just hurts to wait knowing they are waiting.

many hugs and prayers for you, L