Tonight we were playing Uno. When I would drop a "fun" card (you know, Draw Two, Reverse, Draw Four, Skip) on one of the boys, I would lean over to them and say "Wo ai ni". Most of the time, the would respond in kind or GW would say "Me, too." It was sweet to hear and a great way to get them used to saying it.
After we were tired of playing Uno, the two older boys went to their room to watch TV and TJ stayed in our room and was playing on his Nintendo. I went over and sat down beside him and put my arm "around" him (more like over his head as he was slouched down pretty low on the couch. After a few minutes, I leaned my head down on his head and shortly after, unprompted, he said to me "Wo ai ni". It took all I had not to kiss him on the spot then jump up to come type it out so I wouldn't forget it. (Believe me after nearly three weeks in country - everything is starting to run together!!!)
3 comments:
Music to a mother's ears! YAHOO! I love your updates. Praying things will continue to go smoothly. Hugs!
I'm crying happy tears, how amazing! What a sweet little boy he is. I don't know how you stopped yourself from reacting, I don't think I could have. GW won't be far behind.
That is SO sweet, Donna!!!! I know how that must have filled your heart!!!
Post a Comment