The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it.
Matthew 13:44-46
Saturday, February 12, 2011
A wake-up Surprise
We woke up this morning to a surprise outside our window. I'll let you figure it out by looking at our pictures!!!
Is it snow? I didn't see any snow in the pics though? I'm just guessing!
You will meet your son in a day right?
It is crazy isn't it adopting two in one trip! I'm not sure what is crazier, meeting both on same day a few minutes apart (like we did) or meeting them a few days apart.
Love all of your pics from Kunming! I may need to get some printed if you don't mind!
1 comment:
Is it snow? I didn't see any snow in the pics though? I'm just guessing!
You will meet your son in a day right?
It is crazy isn't it adopting two in one trip! I'm not sure what is crazier, meeting both on same day a few minutes apart (like we did) or meeting them a few days apart.
Love all of your pics from Kunming! I may need to get some printed if you don't mind!
Post a Comment