Sorry for the late update - today has been very busy. I visited Dad last night and again this morning. He had a rough day yesterday. They were trying to insert the PIC line and couldn't get it in the vein in his right arm. So they had to try again in his left arm. They finally got their "expert" because they were having such a hard time and she got it in. I think he was very anxious the entire time.
Otherwise, he is continuing to improve. They have him up and walking and he makes it farther every day. I also ask him each day about his pain level and it has decreased each day so far.
This morning, he had just gotten back from his walk, so he was very tired. I kept our visit short but he was doing good when I left. They also took X-rays of his belly while I was there, so hopefully, they are showing an improvement. The NG tube is still in, but the gunk coming out of it is looking "better" each day.
2 comments:
Praying that your father continues to have a successful recovery!
praying and praying,
blessings to all!
Post a Comment