The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it. Matthew 13:44-46
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, my goodness, that was so beautiful. But here I am trying to eat my toast and tea before heading off to an all-day women's Bible teaching gathering, and tears are streaming down (there goes the makeup ; ) and I'm so choked I can't eat. But what a way to start my heart today.
I am so happy for your family and your boys. Yay God!
Awesome testimony. Even though I followed your journey, I am still touched and blessed to hear it again. Thank you for sharing.
Donna, I thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony of God's provision and his love for the orphan. Thank you for being a family that stepped out if faith to make a difference in the life of these children!
I love love loved it!!!! I am going to be sending a link to some of my friends and family. Thanks so much for sharing this Donna. Your story is so similar to ours, especially in how you came to the decision to adopt your oldest. We are two very blessed Mamas!
Press on, Donna!
Radical obedience, a beautiful thing.
adoption is good-hard.
keep on keeping on!
Thank you for sharing your beautiful testimony. I hope many hearts will be moved by your words.
Susan P.
Post a Comment