Sorry for the long delay in posting! I have had off this whole week (and next week too!) courtesy of my wonderful employer. You see, they decided late last year to offer a Paid Parental Leave. So, everyone gets two weeks of paid leave for a birth or adoption! It had to be used within one year of the birth/adoption, so I had to take mine early. We've been very busy around the new and old houses. We have been working at the old house to get it ready for sale and around the new house to finish unpacking, putting away Christmas and getting settled. We are almost there!
So, here are some pictures from the last week or so. The kids have enjoyed having me home this week. Every day at lunch, they ask to play me at ping-pong. (And usually after dinner too!) So, one night, I played all 6 kids - nearly simultaneously!
New Years Day was so gorgeous, we spent the evening at a local park having a picnic. I'll save more about that event for another post.
Back in December, my company hosted their annual Christmas party at a local skating rink. Here are some photos from that event. Both BG (aka GW) and TJ did very well skating.
We have been busy getting our new school room set up. We are almost there, just a few more things to get settled. When we are done, I'll post pictures of that too.
Soon, I'll post pictures of the new house. It's almost ready for photos!
1 comment:
How exciting! Looking forward to seeing the pics!
Ice skating looks like fun!
Post a Comment