The kingdom of heaven is like treasure hidden in a field. When a man found it, he hid it again, and then in his joy went and sold all he had and bought that field. Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant looking for fine pearls. When he found one of great value, he went away and sold everything he had and bought it. Matthew 13:44-46
Thursday, June 21, 2012
Father's Day
I know - I'm late as usual. We had a nice, somewhat relaxing Father's Day. We went to church that morning and then came home for lunch. BG and JA had a basketball game that afternoon (more in a later post), then I grilled steaks for the adults and burgers for the kids. We had corn-on-the-cob and green beans and watermelon for dessert. Our good friend Mr. E came over to join us for dinner. The four adults - CP, my Dad, Mr. E and I - sat outside enjoying a beautiful sunset and great conversation. We had such a nice time, I forgot to take any pictures. But here are some recent shots of the 3 fathers we celebrated on Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment