Thursday, July 07, 2011

More Positive Signs

Last night I was sitting at the computer doing something (I can't remember what!) and TJ walked by me.  When he did, he reached out and rubbed/patted my head. 

I do this to him A-L-L the time. 

This is one of the first (if not the first) voluntary expressions of affection on his part towards me. 

Needless to say, I was overjoyed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I love it and I'm rejoicing and smiling with you over that act. It's huge, I know!
would you believe that I woke up thinking of you?
i decided to deep clean the kitchen.
and I thought of you.
i would recommend never getting white cabinets (with 7 children and a busy mom with messy hands....)
Also i would recommend never getting a white kitchen sink.
it takes extra time to clean.
just my thoughts on that this morning.
Also, i prayed for you during the day. For wisdom and clarity in your decision making. That God would bring along just the right man, someone needing work and needing to meet your wonderful family.
with prayers,
laura