After we got back from the Consulate this morning, we went out for lunch and then down to a park another family told us about. There was a playground for the smaller kids, but they also had paddle boats for bigger kids. GW didn't want to go and I needed to be at our room at 2:00 to get our red books from our Guide, so only JA, TJ and CP went on the boat ride. From the looks of the pictures, they had a fun time!
Then this evening, we went on the Pearl River Dinner Cruise. As many had said, the food was OK (and spicy!) but the views were spectacular. Unfortunately, the pictures don't do the views justice as it was so dark that the shutter speed was slow and we didn't have a tripod. Some of the photos are pretty neat anyways, even with the fuzziness.
1 comment:
Loving all your updates! I can't believe how much you all have been out and about. I guess we are just not cut out for it! :) I just grew so weary of chasing him all over China and then Li'l Dude had to either be carried or ride in the stroller (which he loved but it made traveling slower).
I can't believe your trip is almost over. I know you must miss your children back home terribly! Just a few more days!!!
Post a Comment